There has been enough growth on the succulents that I am propagating that I’ve been able to separate a few of them from the pack. Some of them are taking longer than others to sprout roots/new leaves but most have shown signs that they’re growing. The pot they are all living in at the moment will get a little crowded once they’ve become established, so I took the ones with the most growth & put them into their own individual homes.
I had a spur of the moment DIY idea today while cleaning when I came across a handful of glass ornament place card holders. I’ve been on a cleaning binge for the last two weeks and had gotten rid of a lot of unneeded things…I pulled the ornaments out and was going to put them in my “donate” pile but then realized how perfect they’d be as tiny plant houses. They’re a nice addition to my window sill.