The theme for Ipsy for the month of June was “Rebel”, and the bag is covered in a cute graffiti print. See below to check out what came in my bag:
- BioRepublic SkinCare Mask Set – I’ve used one of these so far, and it added a ton of moisture to my face. This is a good quality mask, it’s pretty thick and it stayed put on my face until I was ready to take it off.
- Hey Honey Day & Night Revitalizing Cream – I am not replacing my anti-aging products with this, but I may buy it when I’m in need of a basic face lotion. It smells nice and works well enough, I just don’t feel like it’s a stand-alone anti-aging product.
- Formula X Nail Polish in Wingwoman – This is a great nail color…not much else to say!
- Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush – There’s a lot of pigment in this blush, so I have to make sure to go lightly with it…but it’s a nice color.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Fireball – I was really excited for this one, I’ve never tried Urban Decay before so I had really high hopes. I was actually let down, the color is definitely not the best on me, and it wouldn’t spread evenly on my eyelids. That was the first time I’ve encountered that problem.
There was a product that some people got in their bags; clariSEA Exfoliating Mask, that I was curious about. The reviews were positive and there was an Ipsy discount offered, so I decided to go for it and order the clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions set.
The largest container is for exfoliating…it’s a powder that you add to your normal facial cleanser or just mix with water. The twist top tub is a fine charcoal powder that you can use as a cleanser or a mask. Lastly, there is a soap bar that can be used on your face & body. I’ve only used these once so far so I can’t comment on any lasting effects…but I was pleased with how soft my skin was after that first use. Hopefully this will prove to be a good purchase.