The bag for July was all about summer, and the umbrella/beach design is too cute. I got one dud, but the other 4 samples like usual were great. Below is what I got:
- Organic Surge Daily Care Reviving Eye Gel – Really lightweight, with a nice scent. I already have an eye cream that I like but this is a good backup & I am sure I will use the whole thing.
- PÜR Cosmetics Illuminate and Glow Primer – I’ve never tried a tinted primer before…I love the idea of this one. It has tiny sparkles in it which feels magical to put on…the sparkles are very faint once on the skin…so you end up with a subtle glow.
- Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash – Great basic mascara, I won’t buy this over the previous mascara sample I got in a previous month though.
- Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner – I’ve been waiting for an eyeliner to finally come in one of my bags! I love this, it glides on super smooth and it did last with minimal smudging. The packaging is so pretty too!
- J. Cat Beauty Perfect Duo Brow Pencil – This was the dud. I put it on and had to laugh at how bad it looked…the color was way too red. Of course I could be putting it on too heavy, I try to keep my eyebrows as natural looking as possible…whenever they start to get too dark or defined, I feel like a clown.
In other news, I made myself another phone case. This one is a vinyl cloud, with zipper & detachable wrist strap. So if I’m going for a walk or something I can clip the strap on along with my keys and not worry about having to hold the phone in my hand. In my little photo shoot you can see what I’ve had going on recently…I’m making some travel boxes and on a recent trip to Ulta; in order to spend enough so I could use my coupon I got the Tony Moly banana hand cream…in a banana container. It’s so freaking cute. I’m not a huge fan of the smell (it smells like artificial banana candy instead of natural banana) but it works well and really the only reason I bought it was so I could carry around a tiny banana in my bag!